We offer full practice management and billing solutions. Our medical billing services include:
- Process primary, secondary, tertiary insurance claims.
- Follow up with insurance (primary/secondary).
- Post payments to insurance and patient accounts.
- Track unpaid claims and send Letters of Medical Necessity when necessary.
- Provide denied claim management and appeals.
- Provide notification regarding any "Incomplete Claims" which were unable to be processed as a result, or when additional information is required by the insurance carrier to adjudicate claims.
- Follow up on patients' payments and generate patient statements.
- Receive monthly and annual financial analysis and review of medical codes.
- Process Workers Compensation, Rehab, DME Claims with attachments.
- Provide customized reports as needed.
- Provide comprehensive reports: Highly detailed reports with charts that depicts your practice productivity, financial performance, claims balance, aging reports and other reports requested
We provide custom solutions for our clients. Therefore, prices will vary from practice to practice as each office has its own unique challenges and problems. We charge a percentage on the money that we collect for your office. However, we can only determine the rate once we have diagnosed and developed a treatment plan for your practice. Individual services may require an upfront payment. Please contact us to discuss your practice and how we can help.